Yaaayyy!!!! I have been nominated for another award by Anusha who writes anushascuisines. Thank you so much Anusha! Check out her wonderful blog about cooking and yummy and healthy recipes.
1. Share the link of the blogger who have shown love to you by nominated you.
2. List the rules.
3. Answer the 3 questions.
4. In the spirit of sharing love with our blogging family, nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
5. Ask them 3 new questions.
Here are the unique blogs nominated by me:
The answers to Anusha’s questions:
1. Who is your inspiration and why?
My biggest inspiration is nature. Every time I pay a visit to a park or a place where nature resides, I get some or the other beautiful idea or good thoughts and motivation.
2. Which is your favorite dish and cooked by whom?
My favorite dish is paav bhaji made by my mummy.
3. What are you scared of and why?
Err…I am scared of…you might find it weird, but I am scared of dogs. It doesn’t mean I don’t like them but I am always afraid that they might bite me even though I know dogs never bite without a reason.
My questions to the nominees:
1. Which moment would you like to relive if you can travel back in time?
2. What you had always been scolded for?
3. Describe your thoughts about the new generation youth.
Congratulations to all the nominees! Thanks once again Anusha for nominating me for this award!