It is going to be my 25 th birthday on the 4th of September(hurray!) quarter century down the life line.
It is 1AM right now and I just finished talking to my best friend who is more excited than me for planning my birthday dinner. I was reading a book before she called and I suddenly feel less excited to hit the dance floor, to party hard or to keep our usual plans on. I rather want to read my book, go on a walk by the beach or make myself a hot chocolate.
25 principles that I adopt:
1. Choose happiness. Be it your job, your friends, your hobbies or your favourite web series. Do what makes you happy
2. Fix your problems rather than procrastinating.
3. Kiss mommy often
4. Keep cellphones away. It is such a nuisance. We are glued to it all the time.
5. Make few but true friends
6. Invest in stocks
7. Get up early in the morning to make your own lunch before heading to work or study
8. Stop eating junk
9. Plan funds for your wedding
10. Plan funds for a foreign trip with parents before getting married
11. Go with lesser money to shop clothes. They are waste of money. Buy gold instead
12. Stop watching crime patrol and negative serials on the television
13. Pat everyday to Shiro, he is my building dog who keeps following me every morning as I catch an auto and I simply avoid him.
Spend time and value people who care for you and your pet who cares even more but cannot express by words.
14. Stop freaking out of lizards 🦎 they actually help keep pest at bay
15. Give time to your hobbies
16. Oil your hair occasionsly
17. Eat dry fruits
18. Listen to your body. Rest when necessary
19. Keep a poker face. Keep things to yourself. Do not show your emotions or trust people unnecessarily
20. Say ‘ thank you ‘ more often
21. Go to temple with mom and help her buy grocery
22. Drive on weekends. Learn to drive on a highway
23. Stop applying make up everyday. It is completely fine to have Dark circles or tanned lips
24. Laugh your heart out each day. Promise your self to do it. I feel blessed to have half cracked and light hearted friends around me. Keep aside the Sophistication. Fart out loud and laugh 😂
25. Eat less cake today ! Calories count!
Thank you in advance for your birthday wishes. I am glad to have 150 bloggers follow my blog in just 4 months. Thank you again. Stay blessed!